- StElizabethAsked on November 18, 2011 at 12:05 PM
I changed my form to a secure link but I am still getting security errors in internet explorer only.
See link and screenshot.
- fxrAnswered on November 18, 2011 at 04:42 PM
Can you try refreshing your form in IE? I am just not able to replicate that error here at all. Is it happening constantly?
What version of IE is that you are using?
- StElizabethAnswered on November 21, 2011 at 09:52 AM
I created the form in Firefox and it seems to work well in that and Chrome. But in Internet Explorer 7 this security issues shows up.
Also, the biggest issue is that we are getting calls from people saying that they can not complete the form. An error message for the zip code field in the payment section displays an error saying "This field can only contain numeric values".
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 21, 2011 at 10:43 AM
Please point the link to https://www.jotform.com/form/12423915843 instead of https://secure.jotform.com/form/12423915843 and if after doing so there's still a problem, check the image in the CAPTCHA to see if it displays a red X. If it does, replace the CAPTCHA with a new one and then re-check the form in Internet Explorer.
Do let us know if these suggestions rectified the issue.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 21, 2011 at 10:45 AM
Incidentally, as we prefer to deal with one topic per thread, please open a new thread about the zip code field issue.
- StElizabethAnswered on November 21, 2011 at 11:11 AM
Thank you. This new link seems to work better in internet explorer.
- StElizabethAnswered on November 21, 2011 at 01:26 PM
Just want to check to make sure that this is new link is secure for payments?
- paoloumaliAnswered on November 21, 2011 at 02:05 PM
I think you opened another thread in relation to this. But to answer your question here, https://www.jotform.com/form/12423915843 is another way to post a secure version of your form.
But by default, https://secure.jotform.com/form/12423915843 is provided by default in the Form Builder.
Both of them goes through encryption and is secure for payments.