- kristaqAsked on May 21, 2015 at 07:00 PM
I am still trying to decide if jotform is the right solution, and I keep finding reasons why it's not.
I am a graphic designer, and many of the files I need uploaded are in vector format. Is there any way you can change the types of files uploaded so that vector types are allowed? .ai .svg .eps
I can't use jotform if this does not change.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 21, 2015 at 07:29 PM
You can add additional files or remove unnecessary ones .
1. Click on the upload field.
2. Find and Click the "Extensions" button from the top toolbar.
3. Add the desired extension(s) to the list.
To allow all file types, just type an asterisk: "*" in the box. You might read this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/29-Upload-Field-Allowed-File-Types
Let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.