- shw528Asked on May 22, 2015 at 02:10 AMI have my form setup to show the name of the tab if someone orders something off of that tab, but sometimes it shows up with blank orders. For instance, if you look at the order submitted by Cindy Brummer on 2015-05-21 21:16:56, you will see that she ordered 1 cut of Beef, and 1 cut of Pork. I have conditions setup in my form to only show the name of the tab (Beef, Pork, Chicken, etc.) in the order confirmation e-mail if someone places an order on that tab. You will notice, for example, that Cindy Brummer did not place any orders for chicken, therefore the subheader "-----CHICKEN----" does not appear in her order. Now, if you look at the order that Roxanna Smock made on 2015-05-21 20:54:16, you will notice that it has the "-----BEEF----" and "-----CHICKEN-----" subheaders, but no items are listed. How is this possible? This tells me that she placed an order for at least 1 cut of Beef, and at least 1 cut of Chicken, yet they do not appear in the order. I have tried to replicate this error without success. You can also look at the order placed by Cyndi Collen on 2015-05-19 13:15:50, and you will see the same thing.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 22, 2015 at 08:38 AM
I'm sorry for my test, was just trying to replicate the problem. Well, I can't and I don't see any reasons in the form that would cause this problem.
If the form is embedded to your website then a possible conflict in the page is causing this to happen. If there's a conflict, re-embedding your form using our iframe method will help you fix it. Here's how: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code.
- shw528Answered on May 22, 2015 at 10:20 AM
No, my form is not embedded in a website.
Have you had any similar problems with the 'Quantity Gift Registry' widget in the past?
- shw528Answered on May 22, 2015 at 10:36 AM
Please have your team look at possible bugs in this Quantity Gift Regsitry widget that I am using. The issue is that orders are coming through as blank.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 22, 2015 at 11:33 AM
Thank you for the clarification.
I know nothing related to this. We can submit this thread to our developers, but we need to investigate our own first.
Now, since the hidden field will be filled based on your conditional logic, I doubt that the issue could be related to it. We also need to consider the browser that is used by the submitter, issues such as the compatibility.
Did you ask the submitters about their order coming up blank? If not, please do and update us here. Ask them if they have selected an item and selected a quantity in the widget. Also, ask if they have attempted to change the order or empty the quantity value - as zero value.