- mmatthewsAsked on November 18, 2011 at 01:38 PM
The form is working at: http://www.hin.com/library/registerebookembeddedcasemanagement.html but I'd like to edit the form and see submissions and I can't find it.
- fxrAnswered on November 18, 2011 at 04:55 PM
its ID is: 13214438623 and its called : 'Free e-booK: Evolution of the Embedded Healthcare Case Manager '
You may have already found it, but the sorting filters in the right hand side menu of your form list is useful for finding forms.
- mmatthewsAnswered on November 21, 2011 at 09:58 AM
I've created a few different forms over the last few days and cannot see any that I've created. When i sort by creation date, the last one listed is from 11/7.
I also searched on 13214438623, but am unable to see this form.
Is there a limit on the # of forms created? What would cause this issue?
- fxrAnswered on November 21, 2011 at 12:54 PM
I see that form associated with your account with two other forms created since 17-nov-2011.
Can you please try any or all of the following:
1. logging out, clearing your browser cache, logging in and checking?
2. Try accessing your account from a different browser.
3. Try logging into your account from www.jotform.net
Let us know if any of those do or do not work.
- mmatthewsAnswered on November 21, 2011 at 01:52 PM
Thanks deleting the cache worked.
- paoloumaliAnswered on November 21, 2011 at 02:23 PM
We're glad it's all ok now.
Thank you for using JotForm!