- rentasotaAsked on May 22, 2015 at 12:19 PMI received the email announcing the following: Secure Form Signatures with Adobe Document Cloud eSign Services
Looks like a great new feature.
We use DocuSign. I tried the DocuSign widget a while back but it didn't work. Can you tell me if the DocuSign widget should work the same as the Adobe one? Maybe I just need some help using the DocuSign widget.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 22, 2015 at 03:04 PM
What issues did you have while using the DocuSign widget? Basically you will have to:
1) Add the widget:
2) Include all the required details to set it up:
I had some troubles figuring out how to find the templateId, but it can be found when you select your template in the search bar, it's the last part of the URL:
Once you finish, you can test it: http://form.jotform.co/form/51407281141849
You should be able to see the signature in DocuSign side, and download it:
However, I did encounter a problem, it seem the form keeps waiting for the sign completion:
I will report this to our second level, do let us know if you find any other issue to add it to the report.
- rentasotaAnswered on June 10, 2015 at 10:31 PM
I tried adding the DocuSign widget to my form, however, when I type Docu in the widget search box the Docusign widget never appears.
- CharlieAnswered on June 11, 2015 at 02:34 AM
I was also unable to find the DocuSign widget using the search bar and in the widgets page. I see that the original issue was already escalated and someone in the widget team is currently working on that problem. I'll notify them about this problem also.
However, you can directly check the widget link of DocuSign here: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/docusign.
Again, apologies for the inconvenience. We'll update you as soon as we hear any news on this.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on August 30, 2016 at 03:43 AM
The widget has been updated and republished:
It's now easier to use and integrate.
Please check it out and let us know how that goes.