- melrueAsked on May 22, 2015 at 01:11 PM
On AdobeFormCentral, we were able to download the PDF submissions and they would look exactly like the form instead of just a generic question and answer submission. Can we customize the submission form?
I provided a screen shot of what adobeforms submissions look like.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on May 22, 2015 at 01:39 PM
If I understood you correctly you want to print submissions of your form which will look exactly the same like your form. If that is the case you can achieve that with adding print button on your form. That can be found on the submit button properties when you click your submit button. Here's how:
I cloned your form and tested it.
Please try this steps:
1. Go to the your form submission page.
Inside of this guide you can find out how to view submission:
2. Inside of submission page, click on the EDIT button on top
3. While you are on the Edit mode, click on the Print button of the your form.
4. Print and follow the print dialog/instructions.
This should give you a print output with layout similar to your form.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- hrteamAnswered on June 16, 2015 at 02:15 PM