- SharonAsked on May 24, 2015 at 03:03 PM
I’m looking to create two forms based on the following information:
1. I need to create forms that, after submitted, will generate an auto email response based on the criteria chosen by the submitter.
2. I would need to set up the rules for 101 counties in North Carolina, with each county containing 9-10 issues.
3. Therefore, the rules would be created based on the submitted issue within a specific county; ex. County: Charlotte, Issue: Low-Income Housing
4. Based on my approximation, I would need to create 1,919 rules.
Can you system accommodate this type of project?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 24, 2015 at 07:45 PM
#1 You can create condition emails by following this user guide
#2 #3 #4
If I understand correctly...
I would need to create 1,919 rules.
You meant 1,919 Conditional Statement right? that is a lot of condition rules. This can affect the performance of the online form if its to process the scripts/conditions during initial loading of the form. It will either take a long time to load the form, or it might not at all (will crash). Please take note that these are online web forms, so it needs to be online to use.
If I may suggest, you should try to minimize the rules as much as possible and use other means to blast the emails.
Hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance.