What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
HTML EditorAsked by yujfujita on May 25, 2015 at 03:13 AM
Could you please describe your issue, you're question came here with no description, pardon me are you want to insert HTML Editor or Rich Text Box? Please follow these steps to insert an Rich Text Box.
1) Click on "Create Form" button to create new form, use previous if you are working on.
2) Choose "Blank Form" option and click "Create" to create a blank form.
3) Drag/Insert "Text area" field to your form.
4) From the tool bar click on "Editor Mode", and select "Rich Text" option.
5) You will notice "Text Area" field was successfully changed to Rich Text Box.
Let us know if it helps. We would be happy to assist you further.