- searchbarAsked on November 19, 2011 at 03:08 AM
I have placed one of my form reports to a temporary website so that i can see it easily when someone contacts me.
But after the recent downtime, every time i refresh the page, i do not see the changes (in safari) i have to clear the cache everytime to see it.
I have used safari for a long time but it didnt cause any problems like that before.
Any help will be greatly appreciated :)
- allanftdAnswered on November 19, 2011 at 04:25 AM
May we ask for the URL of the website where your form is currently embedded so that we can check it further?
We'll await your reply so that we can further assist you. Thank you for using JotForm!
- patstanAnswered on November 20, 2011 at 03:55 AM
This happens in grid reports
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 20, 2011 at 04:35 AM
When I checked your submissions list and your reports I saw that all submitted details are the same. Are you still experiencing this issue that you have reported?
- patstanAnswered on November 20, 2011 at 04:42 AM
yes im still having this problem only with safari. I didnt have this problem before the downtime occured in jotform. Everytime i get a new submission when i go to my website to see it, i have to clear the cache in safari or the updates wont appear on the embedded page however if i go directly to the reports page, i can see it updating
Hope you will find a solution :)
Thanks for your help!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 20, 2011 at 05:00 AM
Can you confirm that the same URL, using a different browser, shows up an updated report of the grid? If yes, have you tried clearing your Safari's cache? If not, here are the steps:
1. Launch Safari Web browser.
2. Go to the Safari menu at the top of the screen and select "Preferences."
3. Click on "Privacy" at the top of the window that opens. Click on "Remove All Cookies and Website Data." A window opens showing cookies and other website data. Click on "Remove All."
4. Click on the Safari menu at the top of the screen and select "Empty Cache" from the drop-down menu. Confirm by clicking "Empty" on the pop-up screen.
Please let us know if this does not fix your problem.
- patstanAnswered on November 20, 2011 at 05:14 AM
Yep this works
Thanks for your help!
- searchbarAnswered on November 20, 2011 at 05:15 AM
This works for me as well
Thanks and have a good day :D
- allanftdAnswered on November 20, 2011 at 05:32 AM
Glad to hear that you're both back up and running. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
Thank you for contacting JotForm Support!