- bankruptcynewsAsked on November 19, 2011 at 02:25 PM
I just made a bunch of changes to a new form (copied from an existing form) and saved it, but the preview version does not show all the changes.
Is this simply a matter of giving it more time to propagate the changes?
- yasincoAnswered on November 19, 2011 at 04:02 PM
Wht is the form url please!?
- bankruptcynewsAnswered on November 19, 2011 at 04:42 PM
Academy Live Course Evaluation Form
- bankruptcynewsAnswered on November 19, 2011 at 04:44 PM
I added questions 17, 18, 19 but they are not appearing in the preview window. I also emailed to myself, and the version that arrived also fails to show those questions.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on November 19, 2011 at 04:58 PM
I'm able to see your questions 17,18,19.
Are these questions wrong ?
- bankruptcynewsAnswered on November 19, 2011 at 05:06 PM
They are supposed to be included in the form, but they don't show up in the preview or, if the form is emailed. They show up in the "editing" version, but not the final preview version.
- bankruptcynewsAnswered on November 19, 2011 at 05:07 PM
At least, that's what I'm seeing at my end (or not seeing)
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on November 19, 2011 at 05:54 PM
Did you try to clear your browser's cache ?
Sometimes, Safari and IE extremely caching the forms and clearing the cache solves the problem.
I'm able to see the your 3 new questions in these addresses with both Chrome and Firefox ;