- jtphotographyokcAsked on May 26, 2015 at 11:09 PM
I connected an echosign widget to a contract Jotform I have created. When the form is completed, it only sends the entered data fields and signature and not the text of the contract, which the client needs a full copy of. How can I do this?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 27, 2015 at 02:54 AM
It seems that the text fields are not included in the PDF submission generated by Echo sign. As a workaround, you may include our Narrative text widget to your JotForm instead of text fields to display the terms and conditions.
Please follow the steps below :
1. Click on Edit HTML icon on the text field to edit the text
2. Click on HTML icon to open the HTML source code of the text field.
3. Copy all the content to clipboard and close the window
4. Add a new Narrative Fields widget to your JotForm and make sure that the field is marked as required.
5. Paste the HTML code copied to the clipboard.
6. You'll need to add a text box field to replace the checkbox at the end in the widget as shown below :
7. Finish the wizard and save your JotForm.
8. Once you are okay with the text displayed, you may remove the old text fields from the JotForm.
Please check the following demo to see if that works for you.
Please feel free to clone this JotForm to your account to see how it works.
Hope this information helps. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
I am also forwarding the issue to our back end team to take a look at the issue. You'll be posted through the thread once we have any update on the issue.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on June 11, 2015 at 04:02 AM
This has now been implemented.
Please test http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51612143048951?