- aidanmageeAsked on May 27, 2015 at 02:30 PM
Hi Guys, I'm using the neat widget Geolocation and it returns the Lat and Lon into 1 field in a google sheet, but I need to have the lat and lon in seperate fields, I was going to use a substring widget to try and seperate them but the Geolocate doesn;t have a proper ID output field.
- SammyAnswered on May 27, 2015 at 04:15 PM
You can accomplish the splitting by utilizing jtoform's conditions and substring widget.
Hera are the steps you can take.
1. Create a text box to hold the raw value of the latLong
2. Create a form condition that will take the coordinates and populate them into the textbox above
3. Create two substring widgets one will hold the Lat and the other the Long
4. For the first substring set the following settings
5. On the second substring
I have included a copy of the form that you can clone and modify the settings,
Feel free to contact me in case of any issues or inquiries