- sudetsolAsked on November 20, 2011 at 11:04 AM
hi is there a possibiliy to go over in plain text message and no tags
eg warning text is "i go to the shop"
the message is automaticly set over in <p>i go to the shop</p>
i ask this because i want to merge this with an sms-alert
and the layout in the sms is terrible then
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on November 21, 2011 at 12:34 AM
Unfortunately this option is not available, forms created with jotform are formatted using tags and css. The warning text is also triggered when user hits the submit button. What I can think of as a suggestion is to remove the warning message on the form fields with the use of Inject Custom CSS:
1. While on your form (Edit Mode), click Setup & Embed then Preferences
2. On the Preferences window, goto Form Styles tab and then insert your CSS Code under Inject Custom CSS Box, add the following code:
display: none !important;
When user hits the submit button and a required field is left empty the warning message is displayed just once and not for every field. The required empty fields are highlighed.
Hope you find this information useful.
- MarcoAnswered on November 21, 2011 at 09:12 AMResolved it in mean time >>> deleted whole html , then switched over to text mode and reenterd all data That i want to parse. NOw it works like i want thanks anyway Marco
- fxrAnswered on November 21, 2011 at 12:02 PM
Thanks Marco for taking the time to post the solution, may well be useful to someone else in the future.