- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 28, 2015 at 12:23 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
To add discount to your Payment option, you need to add Coupons (this is similar to promo code option). To add Coupons to your payment wizard, just follow instructions below.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us again.
- toolie52Answered on June 03, 2015 at 12:41 PM
Right now, my form is going to paypal - but customer's are having a hard time.
Is there a way to set up a payment processing via merchant client?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 03, 2015 at 01:45 PM
Currently, we have several different payment processors you can choose from:
If these options do not suit your needs, could you please let us know a bit more detail regarding the configuration you are looking for? I am not clear as to what you are referring to by "merchant client".
- toolie52Answered on June 12, 2015 at 06:20 PM
Do you work with payezzey? Or First data gateway?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 12, 2015 at 06:32 PM
Good news: JotForm now integrates with First Data! https://www.jotform.com/blog/308-New-Integration-Collect-Payments-with-a-First-Data-Payeezy-Form
Please feel free to try the integration and let us know how it works for you. Thanks!
Unfortunately, we do not at this time. I can submit a feature request to include these payment options, however, if they are not larger payment processors, it is unlikely that they will be added.
- toolie52Answered on June 16, 2015 at 01:30 AM
What suffices larger payments?
I know payments will be made all the time purchases are being made.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 16, 2015 at 03:28 AM
I guess what my colleague, David, trying to say is that if there are few people using or demanding for Payezzey or First data gateway payment tool, it is unlikely to be added as new feature to JotForm. If you want, we can escalate a ticket for you to add you as a demand for this feature. Please confirm in this thread.
- toolie52Answered on June 22, 2015 at 01:49 PM
If you can add and escalate this option, it would be so awesome! Everything about your form is awesome, except the method of payment.
I really need to find out a way to work with just one form.
- toolie52Answered on June 22, 2015 at 01:51 PM
Because you don't have the option to add the GGE4 as a processing payment source, is there a way to add that after the from is finished?
So....a person goes in, registers for the camp = files out necessary details, consent forms, etc.
Then they would get directed to the purchase page....that would lead them to add the cc information right on the spot. ((IT WOULD REPACE THE PAYPAL method which is currently being used).
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 22, 2015 at 02:22 PM
It is not currently possible to add external payment processors to forward to upon completion of submission. I will forward your request for Payeezy integration to our developers to see if this is something they can add. Though I cannot say when or even if they will be able to add this, we will update you here as soon as we have any further information. As previously stated though, since this is not a major payment processor, it has a rather low probability of being added.
- toolie52Answered on June 22, 2015 at 02:30 PM
Well, I'll certainly keep my fingers crossed.
Do you know of any other forms that work with that integration, do you?
- MollyAnswered on June 22, 2015 at 02:31 PM
Payeezy used to be GGE4 is the merchant services that some larger banks (Like PNC) are using for hosted payment pages. It would be great if jot-form could integrate with them - to use the other gateways means more transaction fees and challenges of managing multiple systems.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 22, 2015 at 02:57 PM
Your additional request has been noted. I have a seen a few requests for Payeezy integration lately. The more requests there are for a feature, the more likely it is to be added. We will update this thread as soon as we have any further information.
- toolie52Answered on June 23, 2015 at 05:42 PM
Great! Hopefully it will be an option to be added on the forms. I'd be very excited. Looking forward to the verdict :)
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on June 25, 2015 at 11:04 PM
There is no ETA for this feature to be implemented, our developers work on prioritized tasks and if a feature or integration is widely requested, then they prioritize it with a higher level.
- MSUHistorianAnswered on July 14, 2015 at 03:12 PM
My organization would like for Payeezy to be added as well as it is what is supported buy our bank of america account and has much lower fees than paypal. Please let me know if this is in the works!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 14, 2015 at 04:16 PM
We will update this thread as soon as we have any further information regarding this integration. As of now, it has been given a rather low priority so it may not be implemented in the near future.
- toolie52Answered on July 15, 2015 at 02:15 PM
So the integration is not going to happen? I'm confused.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 03:19 PM
It might be added but we cannot guarantee that it will. Our developers work on things in order of priority and as of now, this has not been given a very high priority level. The integration may indeed be added at some point, though I would not count on it to be added.
- gbgelmanAnswered on August 21, 2015 at 03:47 PM
Please add me to the rank and file of those who would like to see First Data's Payeezy integrated.
Thank you for your willingness to consider this request.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 21, 2015 at 04:01 PM
Your additional request has been noted. We will update this thread if we have any further information regarding the possibility of this feature.
- yawarmasoodAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 12:11 AM
I would also like to request the Payeezy integration in jotform.
Most of our transactions are via Paypal right now, but we would like to switch to Payeezy very soon.
- DeMark LigginsAnswered on October 10, 2015 at 04:55 PM
I need First Data (Payeezy) integration as well!
- prioritydispatchAnswered on November 20, 2015 at 11:46 AM
I would need First Data integration as well!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 20, 2015 at 11:49 AM
Your request has been noted as well. The priority of this ticket has been raised a bit since I last checked. Though it still does not look like we have anything in the works as of yet, this is gaining a bit of traction.
- DeSoto_SocietyAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 01:53 PM
My organization is also seeking Payeezy support.
- email@example.comAnswered on December 15, 2015 at 01:51 AM
- CharlieAnswered on December 15, 2015 at 03:54 AM
I went ahead an opened a separate thread for you so that we can add you on the list of people looking for this feature request. Please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/725392
Thank you for understanding.
- sailjulietAnswered on December 29, 2015 at 04:42 PM
Adding to the list of folks requesting Payeezy support. Thanks for any updates.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 29, 2015 at 06:09 PM
Thank you for your additional request, it seems more users are indeed requesting this feature. We will let you know if there is any progress.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 03, 2016 at 08:51 PM
So far there are currently no updates regarding the payeezy payment integration. Rest assured we will inform you on this thread if there are any updates. Regards.
- sailjulietAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 09:22 AM
Thank you for continuing to update us, hopeful that we will have integration soon as other options are pricey and not nearly as easy to use and supportive as JotForm.
- GracieDurhamAnswered on September 30, 2016 at 05:39 PM
- AngelaAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 01:04 AM
+1 for Payeezy Gateway
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 02:26 AM
Thanks for your request, that will be added to the list. We will inform you in this thread once there are any updates.
- JotForm SupportchadAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 03:18 PM
Update: JotForm now integrates with First Data! https://www.jotform.com/blog/308-New-Integration-Collect-Payments-with-a-First-Data-Payeezy-Form
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 04:49 PM
I have moved your concern to a separate thread. Please check https://www.jotform.com/answers/1224278.