- IntuyuConsultingAsked on May 28, 2015 at 02:38 AM
- JotForm DesignerecemAnswered on May 28, 2015 at 03:49 AM
I checked your account and couldn't find the problem that you mentioned. Can you please give us more details about your problem?
- IntuyuConsultingAnswered on May 28, 2015 at 03:59 AM
When I go into my account, I try to edit a form and after it tries to load I get the following messages
Loading please wait....
Wow! This must be a huge form. We are almost there.
Ok! I give up. I wasn't able to load this form. Please try it later.
This has happened yesterday and today, although there seems to no issues with links on our website to submit forms etc...
Thanks for your help, btw I have tried logging off and on, refreshed the page etc
- JotForm DesignerecemAnswered on May 28, 2015 at 06:54 AM
I just tested your account and was able to click on "Edit Form" easily.
I suggest that you clear your browser's cache or try a different browser if the issue still persists.
Here's a guide on that: How to Clear Browser's Cache.
Please let us know.
- IntuyuConsultingAnswered on May 28, 2015 at 10:36 PM
Fantastic! It worked...Thank you
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on May 29, 2015 at 03:25 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.