- marcymcguireAsked on November 20, 2011 at 07:06 PM
At the moment the password protection is manual. I will need to see the passwords to enter the information.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on November 21, 2011 at 03:47 AM
Yes you may view the passwords in your email notification as long as the field id is included in the notification email body.
To ensure that this is the case please do the following:
1. Open your form
2. Click on 'Setup & Embed' tab
3. Select 'Email Alerts' from the toolbar
4. Click on Notification
5. In the Compose Email wizard the form fields are listed to the right as shown in the screenshot below. When you click on the Form Field it will be included in the notification email.
Let us know if you have clarifications.