- zoomlaAsked on November 20, 2011 at 09:12 PM
we are going to start new listing for photographers on Facebook and would like to use your submission form. Your application is amazing thanks for good job. But we have still problem we would like to use for test free and after that upgrade.
1 question is
we cant add paypal payment feauture to our sub form. we have problem with submit button. facebook button gives us error. would you hekp us as soon as possible??
2. Can we process payments via facebook?
- fxrAnswered on November 21, 2011 at 03:24 PM
1. There appears to a problem with how you have configured your facebook integration.
Do you have http://www.jotform.com in the website section of the facebook developer page for app you have created?
Also ensure the App ID has been correctly entered into the relevant place in the Facebook Integration wizard on your form on JotForm.
2. I am not entirely sure what you mean by 'process payments via facebook' ?
However, we dont have any integration with Facebook Payments at this time.
- zoomlaAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 08:59 AMHello ,
I mean can I build subscription payment via your form because u have paypal
right??? How can I fix it?
- zoomlaAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 09:00 AMI mean can I set up payment form via paypal and dispaly on facebook.
beacuse we are going to start lisitng for photographers but for little fee.
and our business will be through facebook page.
- fxrAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 09:04 AM
Yes, you can have paypal intergation on your form even if its embedded on Facebook.
Have you tried experimenting with Paypal Wizard on a test form?