- OMARCOSAsked on May 29, 2015 at 10:28 AM
* I am Brazilian and I do not speak English very well, I speak only a little...
Hello, my name is Marcos Vinicius and wish to know why that displays a bar under my form, whereas previously this bar did not appear there. I thought it was a bad format of my blog, but I realized it's some internal error on my form ...
I am waiting for the solution of the problem...
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 29, 2015 at 12:18 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
I have replicated your issue in Firefox. In Chrome, it looks fine. Are you using Firefox?
To fix this, you can inject the CSS code below.
width: 390px !important;
Please see steps below on how to inject the CSS code.
I am raising this issue to our development team as you confirm that it just appeared now. For the meantime, you can try the recommendation above.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 29, 2015 at 12:26 PM
By the way, please also confirm if you encountered this using other device than PC.
- OMARCOSAnswered on May 31, 2015 at 11:04 PM
I was using Chrome... Thank you, I added the CSS code e did give right... Thank you, congratulations from Brazil!