- lowellgeneralAsked on May 29, 2015 at 12:05 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 29, 2015 at 12:24 PM
Before I proceed on submitting this thread to our developers. Did you mean to request the option to automatically add all fields in "Chart", right? Or, did you mean to request the option to add all, either by Chart or Grid table listing. Please confirm.
If you can add more information on this matter, that would be great.
- lowellgeneralAnswered on May 29, 2015 at 12:31 PM
I meant add all, either by Chart or Grid table listing.
- lowellgeneralAnswered on May 29, 2015 at 12:34 PM
It's very time consuming to have to add all the questions. It would be easier to simply have them all appear in the automatic visual report, and then have the option to delete the ones that are unnecessary. Thanks so much!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 29, 2015 at 01:17 PM
I will forward your request to our development team to see if this is something they may able to add. Though I cannot say if or when they may be able to implement this, we will update you here in this thread as soon as we have any further information.
- lowellgeneralAnswered on May 29, 2015 at 01:18 PM
Appreciate all you do!
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on January 15, 2016 at 10:00 AM
We would really appreciate if you could open a new thread for your question. At that time we can assist more properly.
Your question was answered at the following link: