- lhuffineAsked on May 29, 2015 at 03:35 PM
Can I make a form that when it submitted it would automatically populate the fields into an excel spreadsheet? I have not yet developed the form but it would basically be a few text and date fields that's all.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 29, 2015 at 04:50 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please take a look at the following options related to JotForm and Excel spreadsheets.
- How to Export Form Data to Excel (download submissions in Excel format)
- How to create an Excel Report (download submissions in Excel format by accessing special report link)
- Google Spreadsheets Integration (auto populated Google Spreadsheet with form submissions)
- Reports To Cloud (automatically receive updated Excel file at Dropbox)
If you are looking for something else, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 12:02 PM
We have moved your inquiry into a separate thread to be able to address it properly.
We will get back to you quickly.