- asdf789Asked on May 31, 2015 at 12:12 PM
Can I change the widget to go from right to left, i.e.:
1. the arrow's dropdown on the left side
2. the images on the far right side of the line, and the text to the left of them
3. the entire menu should be on the right side
(basically, everything is mirrored)
I've added the following code and it fixes the regular dropdown menu but it has no effect on the widget.
- CharlieAnswered on June 01, 2015 at 12:11 AM
Unfortunately, it seems like the ddSlick widget cannot be styled using custom CSS code as of the moment, it's design is loaded at the widgets server and is embedded on an iFrame.
I will escalate this to our developers to see if they can add a custom CSS code area inside that widget. Unfortunately, I'm unable to guarantee that this will be implemented.
For the meantime, I would suggest using the default drop down field as this is easily customizable using CSS codes, although this doesn't have an option to add an image on it.
- asdf789Answered on June 01, 2015 at 06:02 AM
OK, Thank you very much!
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on September 01, 2015 at 08:59 AM
You can now customize the widget layout using the Custom CSS tab as shown:
Try pasting in the following code to change the widget orientation to RTL:
Let us know if that helps.
- asdf789Answered on September 02, 2015 at 08:25 AM
Thanks, but it still doesn't work.
- CharlieAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 10:37 AM
I went ahead and opened a separate thread so that we can focus on it better. Please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/653439. We will address it shortly.