- kcoleman21Asked on November 21, 2011 at 02:04 PM
Edits are not showing up in saved forms.Page URL:
- paoloumaliAnswered on November 21, 2011 at 02:14 PM
This is how your form appears in my end.
Also, please refresh your browser's cache as it might be showing you the cached version. Please let us know if the problem still persists. Thank you.
- kcoleman21Answered on November 21, 2011 at 02:17 PM
Yes, and instead of that they should read "Nominate" only next to each name. I will make the edits again, refresh and alert you should the problem persist.
Many thanks for your quick response!
- paoloumaliAnswered on November 21, 2011 at 02:20 PM
Your welcome. We shall wait for the updates from you. Thanks!
- kcoleman21Answered on November 21, 2011 at 02:29 PM
My changes are still not configuring :(
All I want is for the one option next to the name to read "Nominate"
- paoloumaliAnswered on November 21, 2011 at 02:36 PM
That's weird because it clearly reflects the changes you made here as shown in this screenshot.
Is it possible you were looking on a different form or page with a different form embedded on it?
Can you try it on a second browser?
- kcoleman21Answered on November 21, 2011 at 02:46 PM
It looks like I have to sit on the page for a while; make an edit and then delete to do a self save (versus the auto save) to keep the changes. #weird
- paoloumaliAnswered on November 21, 2011 at 02:53 PM
It's also possible that some web server is keeping a cache of your form and so propagation is taking some time.
Regarding saving, I usually hit on 'Preview' since doing so will save the form as is then show what it will appear.
Please monitor in your end if you will still experience edits not being saved.
Thank you for using JotForm.