- seanstravelAsked on June 02, 2015 at 01:21 AM
We are new to Jotform, and are loving the service.
I have set up a leave application form for our staff and I am getting lost with trying to do the following:
* Set it up so that only a manager can view / edit the approval section of the form
* Have a notification going to the applicant notifying then of the result
* An additional notification going to payroll notifying them of the result
I have tried following other threads but am still getting lost.
Can you help? Thanks heaps.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 02, 2015 at 05:39 AM
If I understood your question correctly you want to create approval workflow in jotform.
If that is the case please read instructions provided on this thread:
Regarding to your other question, If you want to receive email when users submits your form you need to set Email Notification inside of your form. In this article you can find out how to do it:
And if you want that your users get email when they submit your form you need to set Autoresponder inside of your form.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.