- swifpygalAsked on June 02, 2015 at 06:45 AM
The submit button is not on the PDF created from the form
This is a re-post of a comment on JotForm Fillable PDF Creator with All Points
- SyedAnswered on June 02, 2015 at 06:50 AM
Could you please provide us your form link here, so that we can make some test on that. Let us know so that we can continue to help you.
We will wait for you, looking forward to hearing from you.
- swifpygalAnswered on June 14, 2015 at 04:52 AM
Sorry for the late reply, I was replying through my email.
Ok, the link is http://form.jotform.us/form/51510814436146
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 14, 2015 at 12:45 PM
I was able to replicate your issue. This happen because not all widgets are supported here in the Fillable PDF forms.
The "Form Tabs" widget is causing the submit button to disappear in the PDF. Delete the widget and try it again, the submit button should show up.
Please check this guide about the Fillable PDF Creator: http://www.jotform.com/help/312-Fillable-PDF-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-JotForm-Fillable-PDF-Creator
- swifpygalAnswered on June 24, 2015 at 03:19 AM
I have removed the widget and the submit button is back on the PDF, but I still have errors.
1) Error message about missing fields
2) the page break is messing up everything
3) part of the text from the form are missing
link to my form:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 24, 2015 at 04:29 AM
As mentioned already on the user guide
some fields and widgets will not work yet on the PDF Form version of the form.
Like in your forms, the Configurable List widget and signature widget will not work.
I can only suggest minimizing the content of the form to regular fields if you want to convert it to the working Fillable PDF form.
Let us know if you need further clarification on this.