- tonylephardAsked on June 02, 2015 at 07:39 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 02, 2015 at 11:14 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
I have replicated your issue using a clone of one of your forms. The image at the header of the form is not showing when a fillable PDF version is created.
May I just confirm if you are referring to this? I will escalate this issue to our development team upon your confirmation. Otherwise, please give us the link of the form in question and a screenshot of the problem.
We will wait for your response.
- tonylephardAnswered on June 03, 2015 at 11:01 AM
yes this is the document i am referring too. i would also like to move my address to the right but still have it aligned to the left
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 03, 2015 at 12:32 PM
I was also able to replicate the issue of your image not showing in the fillable PDF of your form. I checked a few of my other forms and with each one, the images were included. I have forwarded this to our development team to see why this may be occurring.
As for your second request, if you wouldn't mind creating a new thread detailing which section you of your form is out of place and where you would like it moved to, we will be happy to help.
- tonylephardAnswered on June 03, 2015 at 06:03 PM
- tonylephardAnswered on June 08, 2015 at 06:13 AM
Do you have an update on the image not showing on a form that has been converted to PDF
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 08, 2015 at 08:05 AM
Our development team is working on this issue and considering this of high importance. We will update you as soon as this is fixed.
- tonylephardAnswered on June 12, 2015 at 03:52 AM
I just need to know today if this is possible as i need the forms. If its not possible just let me know and I can search for an alternative
MD Meerkat comms Ltd
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 12, 2015 at 05:09 AM
Apologies if it is taking a long time to solve this issue. I can see that our development team is still in progress investigating this issue. I have sent a message to them. However, we cannot promise that there will be a result today.
Thanks for your patience.