- gpapayatoursAsked on November 22, 2011 at 03:46 AM
Hello, I integrated paypal pro in my form filling the api user name, password and signature.
When some one trying to pay with a credit card there is a message MERCHANT COUNTRY UNSUPPORTED.
Can you help me to solve the problem?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 22, 2011 at 04:00 AM
Unfortunately, Direct Payment using a Paypal Website Payments Pro account is not supported in countries other than the US, UK and Canada.
This means that you cannot use the Paypal Pro tool for your forms. I suggest that you switch to the ordinary Paypal tool to accept payments for your business.
For more information about Paypal Website Payments Pro Regional Differences, click here.
Hope this clears your issue. Thank you for using JotForm!
- gpapayatoursAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 12:11 PM
I integrate ordinary paypal tool in my form but still i can't receive payment
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 01:06 PM
Can you please tell us what error comes out or what specific problem you'd encountered after using the ordinary payment tool? This information is also helpful for your form: http://www.jotform.com/help/50-PayPal-Forms
Just let us know if you have further questions. Thank you so much!
- gpapayatoursAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 02:57 PM
Hello, please try it again i put paypal. Tx
- gpapayatoursAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 03:28 PM
try this one: http://french.jotform.com/form/13243101756
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 03:46 PM
You should first setup an account to Paypal using the email you'd provided on your Paypal Payment Settings in order to receive funds. If you already had setup and still not able to received payments then you may try visiting here and check if your country is eligible to receive money using Payppal. Thanks.