- TOGAsked on November 22, 2011 at 06:51 AM
Our acount is Professional now. But we want to change to Premium.
How I can change to that?
- paoloumaliAnswered on November 22, 2011 at 11:43 AM
In order to downgrade from Professional account to Premium one, please cancel your Professional subscription first.
You can cancel your subscription by logging in to your Plimus account and cancelling your subscription there. Here are the steps to cancel via Plimus:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription.
Your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires.
Then, proceed with the upgrade from a Free to Premium account:
Please let us know if you need further help.
Thank you for using JotForm.