- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 04, 2015 at 05:27 PM
I was able to reproduce the issue. It looks like that there is some conflict between Hint Example option and required Rich Text mode of the Text Area field.
A bug report ticket has been attached to this thread and escalated to our Development Team.
We will let you know if we have any updates on this. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 04, 2015 at 10:06 PM
if you have responded to this thread, your latest response did not reach us.
Please use this link http://www.jotform.com/answers/582405 to retry.
Just to let you know also, a bug ticket report had already been submitted by our colleague Mike_T to our higher team support.
We will notify you once we have update on the status of the ticket.
- bvc-isbnAnswered on June 04, 2015 at 10:36 PM
Thanks, I hope the bug can be fixed!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 04, 2015 at 11:51 PM
Thank you. Our developer assigned on the ticket will notify you here as soon as they have news on the fixed.
- bvc-isbnAnswered on June 05, 2015 at 10:49 PM
Super! I'll see if I can put my hint back in when I have a moment to play. 8)
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 06, 2015 at 03:10 AM
Sure. Do test the issue again and get back to us if the issue persists.