- Richard MillerAsked on June 05, 2015 at 10:28 AM
I'm considering moving to Jot Forms from Adobe.
Please can you answer the following questions:
1) If I were to migrate my forms, would the rules that are in place be maintained?
2) DO you produce summary graphics? I can only find spreadsheets of the submissions, nothing graphical.
- BorisAnswered on June 05, 2015 at 12:45 PM
Hello Richard, and welcome to JotForm.
Please kindly open separate threads for different questions in the future, so that we can avoid unnecessary confusion and assist you better.
1. When it comes to migrating/importing your forms, yes - the conditions that you have set up there should be maintained when the forms are imported into JotForm. You can start importing your forms now, and see that all is working the way that you want it to:
You may also be interested in reading more information geared to Adobe FormsCentral user coming over, here: 5-Weeks-Until-Adobe-FormsCentral-Shuts-Down-Helpful-Tutorials-in-Learning-JotForm
2. Yes, if I understand your requirement for summary graphics, we do. We offer Visual Reports of your form submissions, and you can also apply filters to these visual reports to see data only for a certain date range and similar.
Please take a look at the above linked guides, and please don't hesitate to ask for any clarifications or any help you need with your forms, we are here to assist.