- eidrefaziaAsked on November 23, 2011 at 01:45 AM
I'm working at the hospital, I presented a patient pre-evaluation questionnaire in jotform. Our doctors liked it and instructed to deploy it next week.
I would like to make it more formal because our doctors will use it. Can you change my username from eidrefazia to ctr4wellness?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 01:48 AM
I'm sorry to say but we do not change username anymore. Back in the days it was done, however it just causes account and form problems. I hope you understand. Thank you so much!
- eidrefaziaAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 01:52 AM
Is there a way to transfer the forms to other username instead?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 02:36 AM
To transfer forms into another account, please follow the guide below:
1. Copy the URL of the form you would like to transfer.
2. Log into the target account.
3. Click on "New Form" button on My Forms page,
4. Select "Import Form", then "From a web page". Then paste the URL.
Let us know if you have further questions. Thank you.
- eidrefaziaAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 03:03 AM
Thank you very much for the help
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 03:14 AM
Your welcome! If you have any other concern, just feel free to contact us. Thank you so much for using JotForm!