- idtechAsked on June 06, 2015 at 12:56 PM
I am receiving submisson but on my site when people go to pay money it is asking for a pay pal log in. Customers should be able to just go straight to the payment form.
- BenAnswered on June 06, 2015 at 05:21 PM
If I understood you correctly this is what happens:
1. someone opens a page with your jotform
2. they click on submit
3. they are taken to PayPal page
4. they are asked to log in or register to make the payment
5. once they do they are redirected to the thank you page / message you had set on your jotform
If the steps are as above, then you should note that these steps are what should happen if you add a PayPal payment processing tool on your jotform.
If that is not what happens please do give us the link to the page with the embedded jotform and the steps to take to recreate the issue and we would be happy to check this out for you.