- CharismaBusinessAsked on June 06, 2015 at 09:46 PM
I need a form where the end user can input a custom amount of money and specify their own term for a subscription. For example, If they want to give $55 per quarter, they can specify that custom on the form.
The way the payment widget is setup now, is that I can make a subscription with custom values that I set, but the end user has to pick one of the existing values, they cannot input their own.
So basically, I want to collect a custom donation amount (set by the end user) at a user-specified time / term (i.e. monthly, quarterly or yearly)
Can JotForm please create this "end-user custom input" option for subscriptions.
Hope this makes sense. This would be an awesome addition to an already awesome form generator!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 07, 2015 at 12:46 AM
Unfortunately, you cannot do this on the Subscription Payment option.
The only way I know of is by using Custom Payment Form similar to what was discussed here
So, you have to create your custom subscription options, and then you can add a custom amount separately. In the resulting payment, you can now calculate the subscription and the custom amount.
Hope this help. Please let us know if you need further assistance on this.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 08:11 PM
This feature is now available in the Form Builder when creating Custom Subscription Payments.
Here is an example form https://form.jotform.com/53497186273971?
It is now possible to have Subscription with Custom Amount.
There is now a 'Variable Price' option that can be enabled for Subscription Type of Payment.
Hope this help. Let us know if you have further question on this feature.
- thebidcalendarAnswered on December 17, 2015 at 01:54 AMI need the same, am using the example above currently however it is misleading to the customer since it has the per month on it. "USD for each month". along with the word Donation to describe it. If we could change those two items this would be perfect, or at least let us have the option for those entries.
- CharlieAnswered on December 17, 2015 at 02:15 AM
To better discuss the concern you have, I went ahead and opened a separate thread for you. Please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/727481. We will address it shortly.