- zaryabAsked on June 09, 2015 at 11:36 AM
I would like to add Form Webpage URL in my email notification subject line. Could you please let me know how to do that ?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Send Email Based on User's Answer
- CharlieAnswered on June 09, 2015 at 12:55 PM
If you would like to add the Form's URL in the subject line of our email notification, that is possible. You can follow the steps below.
1. Click the "Preview" button, copy the Form URL there.
2. Click the "Emails" and edit an existing notification.
3. In the "Compose Email" window, you can paste the form URL in the "Subject" input field for the subject line.
I hope that helps. Let us know if I misunderstood your concern.