- AdamAsked on June 11, 2015 at 05:59 AM
There is something wrong with the stripe integration. The pricing is wrong (Change frequency, but price stays at $39) and as a result won't let me submit the form. Sometimes it loads correctly, sometimes not.
It loads correctly every time on the form preview and embed preview, so I think it may be my site but was hoping you may know how to help.
- BorisAnswered on June 11, 2015 at 08:17 AM
I believe I see two distinct issues, both of which may be in play here.
1. There is a scripting conflict between the scripts of our form, and JQuery scripts that are used on your form. You can try using the iFrame embed method instead of the current embed, as this will sandbox the form from the page and prevent any scripting conflicts between the form and your page.
2. You are using a regular, HTTP only webpage to hold a form which accepts payments. As forms that are collecting payments may be asking for sensitive information even before the form is sent to Stripe for payment (which does not seem to be the case here), it is recommended to embed these forms on secure HTTPS web pages.
Please first try the iFrame embed method, and kindly let us know if this has resolved the issue that you are experiencing. If it does, then the scripting conflict was the only culprit.
- ads1187Answered on June 25, 2015 at 02:34 AM
I've changed to the iFrame embed method and it's working. I've also installed an SSL Cert on the site just to be sure. Thanks!
- BorisAnswered on June 25, 2015 at 05:27 AM
Thank you for letting us know.
In my testings today, the price seems to be changing correctly now when it is in an iFrame.
Please let us know if you experience further issues, or kindly open a new thread for any other problems you may have with your forms. As always, we will be happy to help.