- mathquizAsked on November 23, 2011 at 11:40 PM
Just saying you page does not help set up a form by tellsing me a dialoge
so big i can't click OKAY. I had to Force Quit.
If you can't get this working mabye link to the beta site
but change the text.
THIS PREVENTS PEOPLE FROM CREATING FORMS.Link to screenshot below
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 12:12 AM
I haven't replicated this type of problem, is there any steps we can follow so we could replicate this issue? I can generate my codes without problem. Is it happening very often or not? You may also try other browsers and see if that fixes your problem. Thanks.
If the problem still persist, please do let us know. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 01:23 AM
I forgot to mention, my colleague has already submitted this issue to our development team for further investigation, I will let you know once the problem is solved. Thanks.
- mathquizAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 09:45 PM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 10:18 PM
Glad to hear it's fixed mathquiz. If you have any other concerns, just let us know. Our team will be happy to help you.