- consulptrioAsked on September 06, 2010 at 01:04 PM
In a birthday picker, is it possible to translate the months list and the small words from the fields (day, month, year) to another language?
Tks a lot !
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 07, 2010 at 03:53 AM
You can do it by using the complete source code on your site. First get the source code:
On the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Download Zip".
- DannyTAnswered on July 09, 2012 at 12:44 PM
Maybee you can add the months to the "edit warnings" part? i need to translate them too.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on July 09, 2012 at 06:41 PM
I am sorry to inform you, but this is not likely that our Developers can add a bit unrelated option to the Form Warnings Wizard.
However, you can get the months automatically translated if you switch the language of JotForm website.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- DannyTAnswered on July 10, 2012 at 05:18 AM
Thank you so much. This rocks.