- fendeAsked on June 11, 2015 at 05:10 PM
I would like a form ID number automatically generated for every form submitted that could also be relayed to the submitter when they recieve their confirmation email. This would help reference a specific form if they have generations several.
- fendeAnswered on June 11, 2015 at 05:34 PM
Thanks, but I figured it out...
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 11, 2015 at 06:39 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
We have actually several options here:
- Random Value Generator widget field.
- Submission ID is being assigned to each submission, and can be used in the same way as the Unique ID.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know. We will be happy to help.