- bettyprallAsked on June 12, 2015 at 02:09 PM
I would like to move the form [Intensive English Program Application (test)] from my account bpprall to the account of phowtx.
This is the URL of the form: http://www.jotform.com/?formID=51326297595162
Would you please transfer this form. phowtx received this message when attempting to upload it to her account: Form not found: Form Id is missing or irregular.
I sent an email requesting this on June 10, but haven't heard.
I followed the instructions below to clone and upload the form:
1. Copy the URL of the form that needs to be cloned
2. Login to your account and go to "My Forms"
3. Click on "Create Form"
4. Click on "Import Form"
5. Click on "From a Web Page" and paste the form URL
6. Click "Continue" button and your form should be cloned.
- SyedAnswered on June 12, 2015 at 02:15 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience. Upon your request, form (Intensive English Program Application (test) - 51326297595162) was moved to "phowtx". Please check and let us know, if you still can't find this form. We would be happy to help you.