- gjbelandAsked on June 12, 2015 at 05:00 PMI agree with @Rachael Lahiff. Could we have the functionnality to create our own themes by uploading an image/picture?I would like to able to use our company's marketing designs.
This is a re-post of a comment on Quick overview of form themes
- SyedAnswered on June 12, 2015 at 05:19 PM
Yes, you can create your own themes, and upload to our Theme Store. To share your theme, please follow these steps;
1) Select your form which you decided to be used as theme, click "More" -> "Share as Template".
2) Enter your Theme Name, Description, and select appropriate Categories. And click "Share Form".
Hope this information helps. Please let us know, if you need further assistance, we would be happy to help you.
- JoeyAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 09:36 AM
What gjbeland meant was (and I would also like to know is):
How can we:
- modify any of the 13 existing style according to our preference
- create our own style (which includes uploading images, changing colors)
And I think the original poster is not inquiring about how to upload a created form as a template - since that is off-topic from Styles / Themes.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 01:48 PM
You can customize everything you'd like in the form designer:
You can also create and apply themes from the theme store: