- crystallizeitAsked on November 24, 2011 at 01:27 PM
We have been talking on twitter. @MIRANIDESIGNS. The username for the account is "crystallizeit". I don't see the screenshot in the email, nor the "MyForms" admin.
- crystallizeitAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 02:32 PM
Note that this is an issue with Wishbox screenshots
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 05:07 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Could you please provide us with the URL where we will see your embed Wishbox button? Then, we will be able to proceed with the further investigation.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- crystallizeitAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 05:09 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 05:16 PM
As we can see, my test submission went through with the image attached.
Are you still able to reproduce the problem? If there are any specific steps required to reproduce the problem, please let us know.
Thank you for cooperation.
- crystallizeitAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 06:36 PM
Of course when you want to replicate the problem you can't.. and it magically starts working! Thanks guys!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 06:39 PM
You are welcome :)
Please feel free to contact us if you need any other assistance. We will be happy to help you.
- crystallizeitAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 06:59 PM
The problem has actually come back. The emails are always ending up in my spam folder (Gmail). Gmail gives the following warnings:This message may not have been sent by: email@example.com Learn moreReport phishingThis message was likely forged and did not originate from your account.Learn MoreThe email comes in but no image is shown:
Question Answer Your Name Mansur Mirani firstname.lastname@example.org Describe any problem or suggestion Message: test
I blanked out the email address by purpose but it was a valid address.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 07:13 PM
Google is showing these alerts because you are using a custom sender address. In this case we would recommend you to set a email@example.com address as a Sender E-mail value.
You can do this using the following steps:
1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts" and select "Notification".
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom).
6. Set the Sender E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Click "Finish" button.
It is also recommended to add the email@example.com email to the address book.
If the image attachment issue still persists, please lest us know what browser you are using to submit the form. Also please provide us again with the link to your test page.
- crystallizeitAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 07:26 PM
Emails are no longer going into my spam folder, but still no image. I am on Google Chrome 15.0.874.121 m.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 07:50 PM
I was trying to reproduce the problem on my own Wishbox form, but I was not able to do so.
Please provide us with your test URL. Then, we will try to reproduce the problem and forward it to our developers.
Thank you for your patience.
- crystallizeitAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 07:52 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 08:20 PM
Thank you. Now I am able to reproduce the problem.
You may remove provided URL from this thread if you want.
I have created a ticket to our developers about this issue and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- crystallizeitAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 08:21 PM
Done, and thanks. Looking forward to a solution
- sketchandcalcAnswered on December 09, 2011 at 05:01 PM
Great little widget that will really help steer further developement of www.SketchAndCalc.com in the future.
Has there been any further progress on this bug? I know it's only 15 days old but screenshots are a crucial aspect to the widgets appeal.
- crystallizeitAnswered on December 09, 2011 at 05:37 PM
Not yet - I am still waiting for a solution
- SquareSpotAnswered on December 20, 2011 at 03:41 PM
Has this been resolved? I am having the same issue.
- SketchAndCalcAnswered on December 20, 2011 at 03:43 PM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on December 20, 2011 at 07:47 PM
Sorry for the length of time it is taking us to resolve this issue. The ticket has already been marked as urgent rest assured our developers are working on the resolution.
- SladestyleAnswered on December 22, 2011 at 05:37 AM
I am interested in this as well. Is it happening to just a few or everyone?
- serkanAnswered on December 23, 2011 at 07:11 AM
Sorry it took so long but this problem is finally fixed now.
Thank you all for your patience.
- SketchAndCalcAnswered on December 23, 2011 at 12:16 PM
Do we need to re-create the wishbox code and reinstall for it to function?
Previously installed buttons retain the bug.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 23, 2011 at 04:38 PM
@SketchAndCalc, Unfortunately, this thread is not related to the Wishbox bug you have on your site. Your problem is already escalated to our developers, but we do not have any additional information at this time.
We will update your thread once we get any more information for you. Thank you very much for your patience and cooperation.
- mcmillerAnswered on December 30, 2011 at 01:27 PM
My colleague got an image on Dec 14, but I have not been able to get one to appear today. Image does not appear at Wishbox interface nor in emails to several addresses. I changed send address to noreply@... and generated a new FormID number and that did not work either. page is http://perfectenvirons.org/Map.html
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 31, 2011 at 03:33 AM
Hello mcmiller. May we know what browser and version that you're using? So far I tested your webpage using Firefox 8, and I was able to capture the map image. Have you also tried deleting your browser's cache?
- mcmillerAnswered on December 31, 2011 at 10:46 AM2011 iMac - SnowLeopard - Safari 5.1.2 generated after emptying cache:
Same machine - Firefox 8.0.1:
The Firefox 8 test failed and in MyForms interface, the image received by Safari in early December disappears in Firefox ... also your tests do not show image, nor does the Notification email below:
Check my source code ... I changed a few look and feel things ... is there an error?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 31, 2011 at 11:24 AM
Thank you for these details, Michael. Let me confirm that this also happens in Safari 5.1.2?
I just tested an actual submission using Firefox and I was able to replicate the issue where there are no images in the submissions page.
Let me pass this to our development team. As soon as one is available or if they were able to resolve this issue, they will respond to this thread.
Thank you for your patience.
- mcmillerAnswered on December 31, 2011 at 11:39 AMConfirming for Safari 5.1.2:
No image in submissions page
No image in Notification Email
No receipt of User Copy at yahoo address
PERFECT ENVIRONS Notification:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 31, 2011 at 09:13 PM
Thanks for the information. This issue is already taken care of our developers, we'll get back to you with updates as soon as possible. Please stay in touch for updates.
Apologies for any inconveniences caused. Thank you so much for understanding. Happy New Year!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 02, 2012 at 04:10 AM
A fix we made last week broke the Wishbox screenshots. It is fixed now. Unfortunately, the broken images you received are lost and not recoverable.
We are really sorry about this.
- mcmillerAnswered on January 02, 2012 at 10:15 AMThank you ... no problem with the lost image ... it was just test junk ...