- rowan369Asked on June 15, 2015 at 05:12 AM
ON submission emails I get the details in the email but the attached PDF does not have the signature on
- CharlieAnswered on June 15, 2015 at 10:17 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience. Could you try checking the PDF submissions again, please do make sure to log out and log back in. You can also try clearing your form's cache just to make sure.
Download the PDF submissions again and see if the signatures are now there.
- KadeJMAnswered on June 15, 2015 at 11:35 AM
If the problem continues please also let us know what form you are experiencing this issue on?
Additionally, Can you please tell us when you first noticed this recent issue? Today? Yesterday? Or?
Thanks in advance!
- rowan369Answered on June 15, 2015 at 12:35 PM
The problem seems to be solved, It was this morning I noticed the problem but it might have been from yesterday
- CharlieAnswered on June 15, 2015 at 12:47 PM
Thank you for the confirmation. We'll report this back to our developers and keep an eye on this issue.
If you happen to experience it again, please do let us know.
- rowan369Answered on June 15, 2015 at 12:57 PM
Unfortunately it has happened again on a form just submitted
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 15, 2015 at 01:10 PM
Sorry for inconvenience you have.
After testing your form I was able to see mentioned problem and I recreated it. I will escalate this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread when this issue is resolved.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on June 16, 2015 at 08:36 PM
This problem has now been fixed. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on October 11, 2015 at 02:59 PM
I have moved your issue to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.