- JohnPeatAsked on June 15, 2015 at 10:48 PM
I am wanting to upload a logo for use on the Email notification for submissions of my form.
How can I do this?
Many thanks Jotform team :)
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 16, 2015 at 03:22 AM
From the screenshot you provided, all you need to do is to replace Image URL that is now JotForm logo with URL of your logo.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- JohnPeatAnswered on June 16, 2015 at 05:22 PM
Thanks, but is it possible to upload the image/logo to Jotform for a Jotform based URL?
- SyedAnswered on June 16, 2015 at 05:56 PM
If I am not mistaken, you want to use JotForm Based URL, here is the link you can use to upload images, and insert the image URL.
Do let us know, if you need further assistance, we would be happy to help you in any regards.
- JohnPeatAnswered on June 16, 2015 at 06:35 PM
You guys are great!
Thanks so much for your quick support :)
- SyedAnswered on June 16, 2015 at 08:24 PM
You're welcome. Please let us know, if you need further assistance, we would be glad to help you.