- mosesbravoAsked on November 25, 2011 at 02:43 PM
I can log in to my account to make forms, but I can't log in to cancel my subscription. What is going on?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 25, 2011 at 03:45 PM
Credit card paid subscriptions are processed by our payment gateway, Plimus. Thus, anything that concerns your billing can be managed by logging in to their website.
To cancel your subscription:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page - https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus via this page - https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp - then cancel your subscription
If you require further help with this matter, please do let us know. Thank you very much for doing business with JotForm!
- mosesbravoAnswered on November 26, 2011 at 11:57 PM
Got it. Thanks for your help.
- c b kershawAnswered on November 29, 2011 at 07:29 PM
dear sir further to my email on the 16/08/2011 i am stil having payments deducted from my account since my last email i have had 39.22 deposited in my account but i have also had three payments deducted totaling 31.37. i have have never ordered registry cleaner and i wouldlike to have these payments stoped the latest payment detailsthat i have are order reference number 63615686 account number 38239016 order date 25 nov 2011.i know i have never ordered registry cleaner thank you c b kershaw
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 29, 2011 at 07:37 PM
Hello C B Kershaw,
We are not selling any registry cleaner tool. Please check your invoice carefully, and then contact the seller. If you are still think that your payment is related to our company, please describe your point.
If you need any other assistance related to JotForm.com, please let us know.