- projetoalfaAsked on November 25, 2011 at 04:40 PM
I'm trying to cancel my jotform account, but when I'm redirected to secure area, login and password are required. I'm typing exactly the same user name and password I use to access jotform, but a message says Invalid user name and passwort.
I clicked on "Forgot Password?" but when I type my email a message says Invalid Email.
I need to cancel my premium account otherwise I'll be charged again. Please help me!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 25, 2011 at 04:44 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
You can cancel your subscription by logging in to your Plimus account and cancelling your subscription there. Here are the steps to cancel via Plimus:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be charged again, but your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires.
If you notice any problems, we can also cancel your subscription manually.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- projetoalfaAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 11:25 AM
Please, cancel my subscription right away! I cannot be charged again!!!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 01:20 PM
As per your request, I have immediately cancelled your subscription to prevent recurring charges. You will no longer get charged from here on out.
However, since your last payment was made on the 14th of this month, your account will enjoy Premium status until the same date of the following month. Afterwards, it will revert back to a free account. Your forms and data will be safe and will not be affected by the downgrade. Should you have other things in mind, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
Thank you very much for doing business with JotForm! Have a great day ahead :)
- twanggcsAnswered on December 08, 2011 at 01:39 PMPlease cancel mine right away as well. Every time I try to recover my plimus password, it says my email address is invalid. I love jotform but plimus has been nothing but a pain in the ass.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 08, 2011 at 02:22 PM
Your professional subscription for account twanggcs is now cancelled. You will no longer be charged from here on out, although your account will enjoy premium status until the subscription period last paid for expires.
Afterwards, your account will revert back to free status. Thank you for using JotForm. Until next time!