- GiulioAsked on November 26, 2011 at 10:53 AM
I can not get more 'to access my account,
can you help?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on November 26, 2011 at 10:57 AM
Please find the answer to your question on your previous post here.
- giulioAnswered on November 26, 2011 at 11:08 AM
I have difficulty to open the link
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on November 26, 2011 at 11:17 AM
Here is the response to your query posted on another thread:
The account associated with the email address ***@tiscali.it and username giulio is disabled for the meantime since it has already reached the SSL Submission limits allowed in a Free type account. The SSL Submission quota for free version is up to 10 only while you already have used 13.
Your account and forms will only be reactivated once you upgrade to Premium or wait for the first day of next month when the counter resets.
In addition to that the system already sent the instructions on how to reset your password.
- giulioAnswered on November 26, 2011 at 11:43 AM
how do I go from 13 to 10 ...
I have to remove the forms on my site or do I delete the form from the website jotform;
How should I proceed?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 26, 2011 at 04:45 PM
There is no way for users to reset their submission count. You either have to upgrade to Premium or wait until December 1 when your count (and everyone else's, for that matter) will be automatically reset. So please don't take the unnecessary step of deleting any forms or submissions from your account.