- John CorraroAsked on June 18, 2015 at 01:55 PM
Not sure what this error message means. The form is located at http://www.centerstageshelton.org/#!theatre-camp-registration/c241g
Can you please let us know how to resolve this.
I also cannot log into my account - it's not recognizing my credentials. The username is centerstageshelton and the email is email@example.com
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 18, 2015 at 03:26 PM
Since your form is under an unregistered Guest account, it has even lower limits than our registered Free accounts. If you register an account using the same email address you used when creating your forms, in this case "firstname.lastname@example.org", your forms should automatically be moved to your new account. If they are not, let us know and we will be happy to move them for you.
Once they are in a registered account, they should no longer be over their limits.
- centerstageshelton001Answered on June 18, 2015 at 05:42 PM
Hi there, I created the account but our forms did not move. Can you do this for us so we can make our form live again.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 18, 2015 at 05:46 PM
I moved the forms to your registered account. They should now also be active in your page and able to receive submissions. If there is anything else we can help you with, just let us know and we will be happy to do so.
- centerstageshelton001Answered on June 18, 2015 at 05:52 PM
All set! Thank you so much!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 18, 2015 at 05:54 PM
Glad to hear it, you are very welcome! Just let us know if you have any further questions and we will be happy to help.