- bessonsAsked on November 27, 2011 at 01:21 AM
Please add the Russian language! When the wait?
Please! When? :)
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 27, 2011 at 03:20 AM
A ticket will be submitted to our Tier 2 team to have Russian added to the list of languages but I cannot presently state how soon this will be done.
- bessonsAnswered on November 27, 2011 at 03:30 AM
abajan, why you cannot presently state how soon this will be done?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 27, 2011 at 06:45 AM
My colleague, abajan, has already submitted your request to our developers. The reason why we can't provide an ETA is due to the fact that our development team have been really busy with a lot of things such as fixing bugs and working on other features. Unfortunately, support team members are not privy to what our developers' priorities are, so we don't know which features they are currently working on and which ones are scheduled for release. I hope you'd understand. Thanks.
- bessonsAnswered on November 27, 2011 at 07:45 AM
Thank you, idarktech! We believe developers will add Russian language very soon! :)
- vasya087Answered on February 11, 2012 at 03:50 AMHello. Can I translate your service on Russian language.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 11, 2012 at 06:12 AM
Are you offering to translate our form builder into Russian? If so, thanks for the offer. Please copy the contents of this document to a new paste at Pastebin.com or another code repository of your choice and replace all 884 Spanish translations within the double-quotes on the right with their Russian equivalent and save the changes. Don't worry about Line 2 ("langCode": "es-ES"). It will probably be changed to "langCode": "ru-RU" but we'll take care of that ourselves.
Soon afterward, if this all goes as planned, you will see Русский added to the language list.
- vasya087Answered on February 11, 2012 at 06:23 AMHello translation will be from 300 $ is can't exact price.Language file. On this level of complexity I don't know.And yet I don't know Spanish, I know English.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 11, 2012 at 06:41 AM
You don't need to know Spanish. Just replace the texts within the double-quotes on the right with the Russian equivalent of the English in the double-quotes on the left, as illustrated below:
I'll forward your offer to our founder who will let you know if your estimated charge for service is okay.
- vasya087Answered on February 11, 2012 at 09:39 AM
Price tranlate: 1900$ or 1700
- vasya087Answered on February 12, 2012 at 12:04 AMHelloYou are not a big advance around 150 $ to demonstrate cooperation. By the way I can charge to translate all questions on the Forum.After receiving advance payment immediately proceed to translate the site into Russian.
**********By the way if you want to translate interlogy.com
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 12, 2012 at 12:22 AM
Thank you for these additional information, vasya087. Your offered services has already been forwarded to our administrator. He will respond to this as soon as he is available.
I also recommend to please not post your card number details in the forum as it is not a safe medium of communication to share such sensitive information.
- vasya087Answered on February 12, 2012 at 06:13 AMHello I never understood you need a translation or not, if you want to include in the next 3 days bring down payment $ 150.Number of the card I already wrote.Learn more at http://private.sreselling.biz/jotform/index.phpLogin: admin
- vasya087Answered on February 12, 2012 at 06:42 AM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 12, 2012 at 06:56 AM
To paraphrase what my colleague has stated, your offer has been forwarded to our co-founder and (to my knowledge) only he has the authority to accept or reject your offer. However, as it is the still the weekend (in practically every time zone) it is unlikely that he has seen the message. Please allow 18 hours or so for him to respond.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.
- vasya087Answered on February 13, 2012 at 05:13 AMHello.You got the answer?By the way on the page http://private.sreselling.biz/jotform/index.php that the Treaty if not satisfied, please contact us email@example.com.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 13, 2012 at 05:39 AM
I'm afraid your offer has been rejected.
- VasiliyAnswered on February 13, 2012 at 07:51 AM
Case price?Case price?Case price?
- vasya087Answered on February 13, 2012 at 08:34 AM
Sorry keyboard to serve.
- vasya087Answered on February 14, 2012 at 12:41 AMHello. I understand the price.REQUIRED!! Look for a new contract for http://private.sreselling.biz/jotform/indexNew.phpLogin: adminPassword: jfadmin
- imediaxAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 07:40 AM
Hello Private.sreselling.biz server temporarily unavailable, please take a look tomorrow or through 6-24 hours.
- vasya087Answered on February 17, 2012 at 07:34 AMHello. I understand the price.REQUIRED!! Look for a new contract for http://private.sreselling.biz/jotform/indexNew.phpLogin: adminPassword: jfadminServer repair.
- VasiliyAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 03:27 AM
Do you agree?
- imediaxAnswered on February 25, 2012 at 09:49 PM
The status of the order was transferred to the mode of cancelled orders.