- JohnAsked on November 27, 2011 at 11:26 PM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 05:04 AM
You can use the html table listing to display the results of the survey on your web page. To see how it works please do the following:
1. Login and Open the form in JotForm.
2. Click on 'My Forms'.
3. Select the Form from the list and click on 'Reports'.
4. Click on 'Add New Report'.
5. Choose 'HTML Table Listing' from the options click on 'Next'.
6. You can choose what fields are to be included in the table.
7. The url to access the table is displayed to display the result in your webpage get the code generated and embed it in your web page.
Feel free to contact us if you have questions.
Thanks for using JotForm!