- rubytAsked on June 22, 2015 at 06:47 AM
I can't seem to get pass the stage of linking my Mailchimp list to Jotform.
Please help. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 22, 2015 at 08:43 AM
The list is loading so did you mean, it's not pulling down your entire list? Is it just spinning? If so, please try the following:
a. Close the form builder
b. Logout from your account
c. Clear your browser's cache and cookies for Jotform
d. Login again
e. Edit the form and do the integration.
I hope it works after doing the above steps. If not, please do the following:
1. While it is spinning, press "F12" in your keyboard. This will open up the developers tab below.
2. Find and click "Console" tab in the developers window.
3. Look for the logs which are in red. That means error which might be related to the problem.
4. Please take a screenshot and post it back here. Here's how: http://www.jotform.com/answers/277033.