- nvestAsked on June 22, 2015 at 07:05 AM
When I save forms as PDF the form fields only have partial borders until they are selected. Also the PDF formatting is not as the original form.
- BenAnswered on June 22, 2015 at 08:56 AM
I have cloned your form and have created a PDF file of it and I confirm that it is not looking just the same as your jotform, but this is something that is expected - you can add much more styles to the web forms than to the PDF forms.
What I would suggest is to either:
1. save / print the page when you open the form directly
- for example Chrome allows you to print the page as PDF while FireFox has so many great plugins that do that for you like:
2. This is the most recommended option - to use the webforms especially instead of fillable PDF files that I believe are being mentioned here.
Please do note that our form to PDF does have some limitations and based on them your form might look just right, or slightly off as it is for your form in this case.
You can see more about these here: Fillable PDF - Everything you need to know about JotForm fillable PDF creator